We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from or about you in connection with your use of our ServusConnect™ multifamily property management software (the “Online Service”) or our ServusConnect™ Mobile Maintenance App for your mobile device (our “Mobile App” and, together with the Online Service, our “Application”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, disclosing and otherwise processing that information.
This Policy applies to any information we collect or that is provided to us in connection with the use of our Application. This Policy does not apply to any other information we collect by any other means.
We make the Application available for access and use by the employees and contractors (such as back-office staff and service technicians) of multifamily property managers (“Subscribers”) that have subscribed to our Online Service under and pursuant to a Service Schedule and the ServusConnect™ Online Subscription Agreement (the “Subscription Agreement”). For clarity, “you” are an employee or contractor of one of our Subscribers.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Application. This may include information by which users may be personally identified or information about a user that is maintained in personally-identifiable form (collectively “Personal Information”). Specifically, we may collect the following:
– Your name;
– Your e-mail address;
– Your telephone or mobile phone number;
– Employment-related information, including the name of your employer and your employment position;
– A profile picture of you (if you choose to upload a picture in your profile settings); and
– Historical information about the activities, jobs and tasks you have performed or completed in connection with your use of the Application (for example, if you are a Servus Professional the Application will maintain a history of your maintenance or service tasks submitted and completed through the Application).
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you submit it to us in connection with registering to use the Application, using the Application, reporting a problem with our Application, or otherwise contacting us about our Application;
– Indirectly when you provide information to a Subscriber and a Subscriber provides such information to us in connection with their use of the Online Service; or
– Automatically as you navigate through or interact with our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP address or mobile device ID, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, as further described in the section immediately below titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information.”
As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may automatically collect certain traffic data, usage information, browsing actions and patterns, and information about your computer equipment or mobile device, such as your browser and operating system, your wireless carrier, configuration data, clickstream analytics and your actions and patterns when you use our Application (collectively, “Technical Information”). The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on the browser of your computer or mobile device, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) and other types of embedded code. We collect Technical Information to manage our content and improve users’ use of our Application; count and review the number of users of our Application and their usage patterns; to track key performance indicators such as pages accessed, frequency of access and other statistical information related to our Application (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity); to identify the portion of users who accesses our Application via different web browsers or mobile device operating systems; to recognize if user is a return user of our Application; to store information about a user’s visits; to remember a user’s preferences; and for similar purposes in connection with monitoring, maintaining and improving our Application.
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to:
– Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
– Provide our Application and its contents to you.
– Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Application, databases and other technology assets and our business.
– Provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and customer service and support requests, including to investigate and address your concerns and to monitor and improve our responses.
– Provide you with informational and promotional content and materials regarding the Application and other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
– Provide you with informational text message alerts as described in the section below titled “Text Message Alert Service.”
– Notify you about changes to our Application.
– With respect to automatically-collected traffic, usage and device information, fulfill the purposes described in the section above titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information.”
– To store and process this information on behalf of the Subscriber and make this information available to the Subscriber in conjunction with their use of the Online Service.
– Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants and other legal processes or obligations.
– Enforce any contracts between you and us (including, but not limited to, the ServusConnect™ Mobile Maintenance App End User License Agreement), or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred.
– Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
– Serve any other purpose that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
Please refer to our ServusConnect™ Mobile Maintenance App End User License Agreement [https://servusconnect.com/terms/] for more information about our SMS text message alert service. Information on opting out of this service may be found below under the section titled “Your Rights and Choices” and also in the ServusConnect™ Mobile Maintenance App End User License Agreement [https://servusconnect.com/terms/].
You may provide information to be posted, published or displayed on public areas of our Applicatoin or to be transmitted to other users of our Application, including information, feedback and comments (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on our Application and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not currently collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. We do not currently allow third parties to collect Personal Information through or using our Application that could be used by them to analyze and store information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes. Therefore, our Application does not respond to any “do not track” signals sent by your mobile device, and if your mobile device sends a “do not track” signal to our Application, our Application will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals.
We may also share your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– We may disclose all types of Personal Information to any contractors and other service providers who need to know such information to provide services to us that support our hosting, maintenance, operation and promotion of our Application and our permitted uses of Personal Information under this Policy. For example, we may use a third party cloud-hosting infrastructure service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure) to store certain of your Personal Information securely.
– We may disclose all types of Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger or a similar corporate transaction, and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction.
– We may disclose all types of Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit, and to enforce or apply our ServusConnect™ Mobile Maintenance App End User License Agreement (available online at: [https://servusconnect.com/terms/]), or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others.
We may also disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed when the information is provided, and for any other purpose with your consent.
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Application, or certain parts or features of our Application may not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to disallow or manage them, go to www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can opt out by sending us an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or similar link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and by following the prompts that appear. This opt-out does not apply to information provided as a result of transactional communications (such as alerts you may receive in connection with activities, jobs or tasks assigned to you through the Application).
If you have enrolled in our text message alert service, you may opt out of this service (i.e., stop all text messages) at any time. With respect to any text message, you may reply STOP to end all messages, or you may opt out by adjusting the settings on your account settings page or by letting us know by contacting us via e-mail at email@example.com. In each case, please allow us a few days to process your opt out request.
You can review, change and request the deletion of certain portions of your Personal Information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to any Personal Information that you have provided to us, or to correct or delete that Personal Information. We will evaluate such requests on a case-by-case basis. In certain cases we cannot delete your Personal Information. For example, we cannot continue to maintain your account without retaining certain portions of your Personal Information, so a request to delete certain forms of Personal Information may require the deletion of your account and cessation of services to you. We also may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The California Civil Code permits California residents with whom we have an established business relationship to request that we provide a list of certain categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or otherwise contact us using the information set forth below. Please mention that you are making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry. Please note, however, that we do not currently disclose Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are making a “Nevada Sale Opt-Out Right” request. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Our Application is hosted in the United States and is provided from the United States. The Application is not intended to be used by individuals located outside of the United States at this time. If you are a resident of any country other than the United States, please note that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
Our Application is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and no one under the age of 18 may provide any information to us or others on or using our Application. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use our Application or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or using our Application. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Application.
We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on the Application home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Application and this Policy to check for any changes.
“We” are ServusConnect, Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. To ask questions or to submit comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may contact us:
– Via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Via Postal Mail: 1 Floretta Pl #80504, Raleigh, NC 27676